Who is Mid Valley Financial (MVF)?
We are a local, trusted guide for all types of mortgage-related needs. With over 300 years of combined experience, our team of loan officers, processors, underwriters, and loan coordinators are here to help you get the funds needed to make your real estate transactions possible.
Who We Are:
- We are a hybrid mortgage banker, acting as both a direct lender and mortgage broker, giving us greater flexibility to provide real estate loans even when local or national banks wouldn't.
- Since 1985 we've been located in Fresno, CA., yet we facilitate loans for borrowers throughout California.
- We specialize in securing funds for business owners, real estate developers, farmers and ranchers who need to acquire real estate.
- Residential home loans are also second nature to us.
- We prioritize providing you with a personal and friendly loan experience while also taking full advantage of today's advanced technology to make the loan process convenient, straightforward, and fast.
Why Choose Us:
- When you choose Mid Valley Financial, you get access to competitive rates and flexible loan programs that can be customized to meet your unique needs.
- Our experienced loan officers provide personalized service and attention to detail, guiding you through the loan process every step of the way.
- We use the latest technology to make the loan process fast and convenient, so you can focus on what really matters - securing that new home, investment, or commercial property.
- Our exceptional service and ongoing communication are reflected in our 4.94-star average rating from over 1000 reviews, and we value long-lasting relationships with our clients as a local leader in the mortgage industry.
- We have been financing real estate loans throughout the state for over 35 years, and we are committed to helping you find the best mortgage option to align with your financial situation.
How We Help:
- We offer a range of loan options to meet your needs, including Home Loans, construction loans, mortgage refinancing, equity loans, commercial real estate loans, hard money/private money loans, ag loans, and more.
- We provide a simplified loan process, so you can focus on what really matters - securing that new home, investment, or commercial property.
- We provide a no-obligation, hassle-free consultation to help you determine the best loan program for your specific situation.
We hope this information helps you get to know us better and understand how we can help you achieve your financial goals.
Ready to get started? Simply use one of our safe and secure options to get started.
Short on time? Don't hesitate to use the quick online quote form or call the office and speak directly with a loan officer for an evaluation of your specific loan scenario.