QUESTIONS REGARDING DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS
If you have an existing mortgage loan and are unable to make your monthly payments, there may be options available to help you avoid losing your property due to foreclosure. These options may include:
- Loan Modification
- Selling the Property
- Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure
- Borrowers can work a second job or take on a side hustle to generate additional income
- Borrowers could find a roommate to contribute toward the mortgage payment
If you have a loan that Mid Valley Services, Inc. is servicing and if any of these options seem viable, please contact us during our business hours, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday at (559) 432-8221 or toll-free at (855) 212-5732 to discuss the options of which your particular lender may agree.
Upon contacting Mid Valley Services, Inc., be prepared to provide specific details about your financial situation, which may include:
- Current income and employment information
- Copies of pay stubs
- Tax returns and bank statements
- If your home is listed for sale, please provide a copy of your listing agreement and/or written purchase offer(s)
- If you have recently had your home appraised, please provide a copy of your appraisal
- Other documentation may be also required
Additionally, the toll-free number made available by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to find a HUD-certified housing counseling agency is 1-800-569-4287 or TTY/TDD 1-800-877-8339.
Mid Valley Services, Inc. does not offer a proprietary forbearance or modification plan. Due to the fact that all loans serviced by Mid Valley Services, Inc. are privately funded, loans at Mid Valley are not potentially eligible for any federal, state or lender guideline foreclosure prevention alternative program. Should a borrower request a forbearance or modification, it would be subject to majority lender approval.
Please note that there is no agreement regarding any option to avoid foreclosure until it is put in writing and signed by you (the borrower) and the lender.
Mid Valley Services, Inc., Real Estate Broker
CA – Dept. of Real Estate #01206057; NMLS #219418