Mortgage Loan Checklist & Secure File Upload
To complete your mortgage application and to receive funding approval, use the checklist below to ensure we have the necessary documents to complete your file.
To securely submit your files, upload your files directly from this page.
Should you have any questions or need further assistance, I'm just a phone call away.
Thanks, Rob Manselian
For all loan applications:
- Paycheck stubs for the last 30 days
- W-2’s and income tax returns for the last two years
- All pages of your last two month’s bank statements for all checking and savings accounts
- All pages of your most recent investment account statements (stocks, bonds, MM)
- Copies of the most recent monthly or quarterly account statements for any retirement accounts 401(k) plans, mutual fund accounts and/or IRAs
- Copies of a Driver’s License or a State issued ID for all applicants
If you are applying for refinancing, you will need to provide copies of:
- Most recent mortgage statement/bill
- Your homeowner’s insurance company agents name and phone number
- HOA Statement (if applicable)
If you are applying for a VA Loan:
- Copy of form DD214
- Name and contact of your nearest living relative
- Disability information (if applicable)
You may or may not be required to produce one or more of these documents:
- If you have rental property income: A Copy of the current lease agreements
- If self-employed: All pages and schedules of the personal and business Federal tax returns covering the last two years, plus a YTD Profit and Loss statement.
- If you have already made an offer for a home: A Copy of the signed Real Estate Contract
- If you have sold your previous home: A Copy of the Final Closing Statement
- Settlement Statement from sale of the home
- If you pay/receive alimony: A Copy of the full divorce decree or separation agreement, including all pages, schedules, exhibits, and addendums
- If you have ever declared bankruptcy: Copies of all Bankruptcy Discharge papers and a list of the creditors.