Apply & Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage Today!
Thank you for considering Mid Valley Financial to assist with your mortgage needs. While you can always submit the most basic details using our “quick quote application”, to provide an official “loan pre-approval letter” that can be included with an offer to buy real estate or to obtain our commitment to provide the funds your require, please complete your formal mortgage application using one of the three secure and convenient methods below.
What documents are needed for a formal loan approval?
To expedite your loan application and approval, please include copies of the applicable documents from the list below.
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
- Names/addresses of employers for two years
- W-2s for two years
- One to two years of tax returns
- A completed and signed Form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ, provided by your Mortgage Banker
- Bank statements for two to three months
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for the last two years
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
- Dividend earnings
- Child support or alimony payments (optional for you to disclose)
- A copy of the earnest money deposit
- Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
- Investment accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)